Federal SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM ( FSTP )
WORK IN CANADA AS A SKILLED TRADESPERSON
Are you a tradesperson with experience in plumbing, electrical, construction, maintenance, HVAC, agriculture, cooking, bakery or manufacturing works? The Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program invites tradespersons from across the world to come work and settle in Canada. One of the world’s most developed countries, Canada is facing a shortfall of tradespeople and this is your opportunity. Canada Visa Point can help you identify your approach to this program and assist you at every step of your application.
CANADA FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM DETAILS
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. As long as you meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as per the National Occupational Classification, and can meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you are in a great position to apply for the FSTP Program. The key features of this program are
- Get Invited by IRCC with CRS as low as 199
- More than 100 designated trades and occupations
- Applicants are not required to prove their level of education to enter the pool.
- Great opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Provinces like Ontario, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
HOW CANADA VISA POINT CAN HELP?
Canada Visa Point offers end-to-end support to help make your application process smoother. Our services include
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Job search services
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
Canada Visa Point has helped thousands of individuals work and settles abroad. Rely on our proven processes to help you through your Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program process.