CANADA SUPER VISA FOR PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS
Who can apply Super Visa and Eligibility criteria's.
- parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada. That letter need to include below details .
1, a promise of financial support for the length of your visit
2, all the people details & number of people in the household of this person
3, Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document of the person who inviting
4, medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company with
- Minimum one year valid from the date of entry
- Minimum $100,000 coverage
- proof that the medical insurance payment completion .
you also need to meet certain other conditions.
You can’t include dependants in this application.
Financial support (proof of funds) Documents.
The person who invites you (child or grandchild ) must prove that their minimum income level as per the rules . they can submit documents like below for prove that .
- Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
- Employment Insurance stubs
- employment letter including salary and date of hiring
- pay stubs
- bank statements
Other Factors we consider
We’ll consider other parameters like
- your ties to your home country
- the purpose of your visit
- your family and finances
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country