CANADA BUSINESS VISA
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS IN CANADA
Canada offers immense opportunity for enterprising businesses
With some of the world’s leading cities, mature financial and healthcare sectors, and a growing industry, Canada offers great scope for businesses. Canada Visa Point can help you access this vast pool of opportunity with our Canada Business Visa solutions.
CANADA BUSINESS VISA DETAILS
To facilitate trade, Canada offers various Business Visas that allow entrepreneurs, executives and professionals to temporarily visit Canada to conduct business. With the Canada Business Visa, visitors can
- Visit Canada for the purpose of business
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Meet prospective clients and take new orders
- The Canada Business Visa allows you to stay upto 6 months in Canada.
To apply for a Canada Business Visa, you need the following documentation
- Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Documents from your company
- Documents proving you will not be staying beyond the stipulated time
- Completed application & consulate fees
- Adequate medical insurance
HOW CANADA VISA POINT CAN HELP?
A Business Visa to Canada opens doors to a whole new market. As one of the world’s most advanced economies, Canada has much to offer by way of trade and business. Canada Visa Point can help you apply for the business visa with confidence through our expert Canada visa & immigration services. A dedicated Canada Visa Point consultant will work with you and help you
- Identify and collect all your documents
- Complete the visa documents checklist
- Create your application package
- Fill the various forms and applications accurately
- Updates & follow up
- Interview preparation
Talk to us today to get your Canada Business Visa process underway
Check your eligibilityThe first step is to assess if you fulfil the requires of the business program that you are interested in
Select the program that best suits your businessYou must select the category that is most suitable for the business type that you want to expand overseas in Canada
Collate the required paperworkThis is undoubtedly the most tiresome part of the process of business immigration to Canada. You must have all the documents that will be a poof of fulfilling the requirements of the chosen business stream.
Confirm submission format and deadlinesThere can be some tough deadlines to be met depending on your chosen business immigration stream. This is to ensure that your application remains valid.
Obtain a Visa or an ETAYou will have to get ready for your trip to Canada once your application is successful. You can obtain the Visa or the ETA – Electronic Travel Authorization.
- Application forms for Visa
- Three colour photographs with dimensions 35mmX45mm having a matt finish, white background and 80% face size
- Cover letter with details of the applicant, travel and accompanying members
- Conference/ Exhibition confirmation/ Invitation letter
- Hotel bookings if done already
- Salary slips for the past 6 months if in case employed
- Shop Act /Deed/MOA if self-employed
- Original personal statements from the bank for the past 6 months updated with adequate balance
- Form 16/Income Tax returns for the past 3 years