WORK AND SETTLE IN CANADA IN 10 MONTHS OR FEWER
The Canada Express Entry Program is a points based immigration program for professionals looking to settle in Canada.
It awards points to professionals based on skills, experience, Canadian employment status and provincial/territorial nomination. The higher your points, the greater your chances of receiving an invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residency in Canada. Typically PR applications submitted through this route are processed in 10 months or fewer. Take advantage of this lucrative program with Canada Visa Point. We are providing most adavanced technoloagical platform for doing Canadian migration and can help you plan every step of your immigration process.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
The Canada Express Entry Program relies on a points-based system to evaluate applicants. The main objective of this system is to identify applicants who have the highest chance of succeeding after they migrate to Canada. The points scale has a maximum score of 1200 and evaluates you and your spouse (if any) on your:
- The highest level of education
- Language skills ( IELTS OR FRENCH OR TOGETHER )
- Canadian work experience
- Other work experience
- Other factors
CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM DETAIL
The Express Entry program has streamlined immigration for professionals and made the process more transparent. Key details of the program are
- This is an online program which has no cap on applicants and is open throughout the year.
- The program applies only to Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Traders Program, and Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program.
- You must submit an Expression of Interest and apply as an applicant under any type of job mentioned in Skill Types 0, A and B
- Your profile will be evaluated based on points and will be placed in the applicant pool
- Canadian provinces and employers will access this pool and find talent to meet their needs
- The highest points holders are sent an Invitation to Apply for PR
- The number of ITAs issued is based on the Annual Immigration Level
STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROGRAM
Complete your ECA
Complete your language ability tests
Create your Express Entry profile
Calculate your CRS score
Get your Invitation to Apply (ITA)
HOW CANADA VISA POINT CAN HELP?
Canada Visa Point is the immigration consultant of choice for serious applicants for Canada immigration. Our thorough process and end-to-end support ensure you take the right action at every step. We help you with.
- Qualification / Education Assessment
- Customized Document Checklist and critical document templates.
- Guidance on key documentation requirements
- Filing of an online application form to create a profile for Invitation
- Reference letter Templates
- Self Declaration Templates
Additionally, we also help our clients increase their chances with IELTS/TOEFL coaching and overseas job search services. Talk to us to evaluate your chances and take an informed decision.
- Medical Certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Proof of details about you and your family members- birth certificates, marriage certificate, passport, etc.
- Proof that you have funds to support your initial stay in Canada with your family members
- Travel document or passport
- ECA report (Education Credential Assessment) if You are submitting the application through the FSWP (Federal Skilled Workers Program) or You want to obtain points for education obtained overseas
- Nomination from a province if you have one
- Written employment offer from a Canadian employer if you have one
- police certificate
- Proof of funds
- Medical exams