SETTLE WITH YOUR FAMILY IN CANADA
Are you a citizen or permanent resident or work permit holder in Canada wanting to bring your dependents to Canada? .
To facilitate families to live together, the Government of Canada allows eligible residents above the age of 18 to sponsor dependent spouses, children, parents, partners, and grandparents to live with them in Canada. Canada Visa Point can help you reunite with your family with our dedicated Canada dependent visa services..
CANADA DEPENDENT VISA DETAILS
The Canada Dependent Visa allows you to bring your dependents to Canada and also allows them to work or study full time once they have the relevant permits. Under the Canada Dependent Visa, you can sponsor the following relations for a dependent visa
- Your spouse or common-law partner or conjugal partner
- Dependent children under the age of 21
- Dependent parents or grandparents
- A child you adopted outside Canada while you held a Canadian citizenship or PR Your brother, sister, niece, nephew, uncle, aunt or other close relatives.if they are an orphan, under 18 years of age and do not have a spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
- The relations you sponsor can live with you in Canada. Your spouse or conjugal partner can also apply for a Work Permit in order to work in Canada.
The documentation required for sponsoring a dependent under the Canada Dependent Visa includes
- Passport & travel history
- Background documentation
- Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate
- Other proof of relationship
- Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances
- Completed application & consulate fees
HOW CANADA VISA POINT CAN HELP?
With decades of experience in the Canadian immigration process, Canada Visa point has deep experience to help you with your Canada Dependent Visa. Relocating your family to Canada is a sensitive task and Canada Visa Point has the expertise to help you apply with confidence. Our teams will help you with
- Completing the visa documents checklist
- Assistance during application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Other work experience
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
- Your age is at least 18 years
- You reside in Canadaoverseas
- You are a Canada PR holder/Citizen/ individual registered in Canada as an Indian as per the Canadian Indian Act
- You have adequate funds to sponsor your parents to Canada
- You must be able to offer your proof of income to prove that you have adequate funds